This Policy governs the manner in Coach Monique & Associates, together with its affiliates, subsidiaries, parent companies, related companies, officers, directors, and employees (collectively, the “Company”), collects, uses, maintains, and discloses information collected from users (each, a “User” or “you”; together, “Users” or “you”) of the coachmonique.com website (the “Site”).
- Acceptance of an Agreement with Policy. Your access to and use of the Site indicates your agreement to and acceptance of this Policy. If, for any reason, you do not accept or agree with this Policy, please do not access or use the Site.
- Access and Use of Application By Adults Only. The Site is intended for use by customers and prospective customers of the Company’s goods and services. As such, the Site is not directed or targeted to children under the age of 13. By proceeding to access and/or use the Site, you represent and warrant that you are an adult, aged 18 or older. If you are below the age of 18, you ARE NOT authorized to access or use the Site; in that case, please do not proceed to access or use the Site.
- Your Personally Identifiable Information. We may collect information that identifies you personally (your “Personally-Identifiable Information) in a variety of ways, including without limitation when you visit our Site, register on the Site, subscribe to the newsletter, fill out a form, request a quote, request a sample, or in connection with other activities, services, features, or resources we make available on the Site. You may be asked for your name, email address, mailing address, and phone number, and Personally-Identifiable Ion information includes, but is not limited to, the foregoing. You may visit the Site anonymously if you choose to do so. We will collect Personally-Identifiable Information from Users only if they voluntarily submit it to us. You can always refuse to supply Personally-Identifiable Information, except that it may prevent you from engaging in certain Site-related activities.
- Non-Personally-Identifiable Information. We may collect information that does not identify you personally (“Non-Personally Identifiable Information”) whenever you interact with the Site. Non-Personally-Identifiable Information may include, without limitation, the browser name, the type of computer, technical information about your means of connection to our Site (such as the operating system and the Internet service provider utilized), and other similar information.
- What We Do with the Information We Collect from You. The Company may collect and use your Personally-Identifiable Information and Non-Personally Identifiable Information for the following purposes:
- Customer Service: Information you provide helps us respond to your customer service requests and support needs more efficiently.
- Customize Your Experience: We may use information in the aggregate to understand how our Users as a group use the services and resources provided on the Site.
- Make improvements to the Site: We may use your information to improve our products and services and make the Site more user-friendly.
- Promotions, Surveys, and other Online Features: We may use your information to send you any information you agreed to receive about topics we think will be of interest to you.
- Email communications: We may use the email address you provide to send you information and updates. It may also be used to respond to your inquiries, questions, and/or other requests. If you join our mailing list, you will receive emails that may include company news, updates, or related product or service information, etc. If at any time you wish to unsubscribe from receiving future emails, we include detailed unsubscribe instructions at the bottom of each email.
- For Internal Record Keeping Purposes.
- We Protect Your Information At All Times. We adopt appropriate data collection, data storage, and processing practices, and security measures to protect against unauthorized access, alteration, disclosure, or destruction of your Personally-Identifiable Information and Non-Personally-Identifiable Information, username, password, and transaction information and data stored on the Site. We do not sell, trade, rent, or otherwise distribute Users’ Personally-Identifiable Information to others. We may share generic aggregated demographic information about Users, but not linked to any User or any User’s Personally-Identifiable Information, with our business partners, trusted affiliates, and advertisers for the purposes outlined above. We may use third-party service providers to help us operate our business and the Site or to administer activities on our behalfs, such as sending out newsletters or surveys. We may share your Personally-Identifiable Information with these third parties only for the limited purposes listed above, provided that you have given us your permission to do so when completing forms, opt-ins, or click-through. The Company will never sell or lease your Personally-Identifiable Information, and, unless required by law, we will never distribute it to third parties without your permission.
- Obtaining Details About and Correcting Your Personally-Identifiable Information. You may request details about your Personally-Identifiable Information that the Company holds by emailing us at firstname.lastname@example.org. If you believe that any of your Personally-Identifiable Information is incorrect or incomplete, please email us at the foregoing email address to request a correction. Upon receipt of your email, we will make any needed corrections.
- Third Party Websites. Users may find advertising or other content on the Site that links to the sites and services of our partners, suppliers, advertisers, sponsors, licensors, and/or other third parties (“Third Party Sites). We do not control the content or links that appear on these Third Party Sites and are not responsible for their content or the practices and policies employed by them, and the Company bears no liability for the same. In addition, these Third Party Sites, including without limitation their content, links, and policies, may be constantly changing. Such Third Party Sites may have their own privacy policies and customer service policies. Browsing and interaction on any other website, including without limitation Third Party Sites which have a link to our Site, is subject to such website’s own terms and policies.
- Changes to this Policy. The Company, in its sole discretion, may change or update this Policy at any time. When we do, we will revise the updated date at the top and bottom of this page. We encourage you to frequently check this page for any changes. You acknowledge and agree that it is your responsibility to review this Policy periodically and become aware of modifications. If changes have been made to this Policy, and if you do not agree with them, you must cease use of and access to the Site. Your continued access to and/or use of the Site after changes to this Policy have been made indicates your agreement to and acceptance of the changes.
- Please Contact Us if You Have Any Questions or Concerns. If you have any questions about this Policy, the practices of this Site, or your dealings with this Site, please contact us at:
Coach Monique & Associates
209 Commercial Ave, C-Suite
Aspinwall, PA 15215